1 On Track Meals Spicy Mexican Bean
1 cup spinach leaves
Sprinkle shaved parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre- heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using two oven proof cereal sized bowls, place 1 tortilla inside to shape to bowl.
- Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes until slightly crispy and shape is held when removed from bowl. Place upside down, back in the oven for another five minutes (with our the bowl) to crisp up the bottom of tortilla.
- Meanwhile, heat up your On Track Spicy Mexican Bean meal & steam spinach until wilted.
- Fill each bowl with half of the Spicy Mexican Bean and top with spinach.
- Crack two eggs and top of each tortilla bowl.sprinkle with cheese.
- Place bowls back in the oven for a further ten minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking *tip- cover the edges of your tortilla with foil to avoid edges burning.
- Add salt & pepper to tast.