The Women's Kinetic Plus Jacket is waterproof, lightweight, breathable stretch softshell, the ideal outer layering piece for a range of mountain activities.
Created with Kinetic, Rab®'s innovative breakthrough in protection and flexibility, this jacket uses our own Proflex™ fabric technology which has maximum built-in stretch, to allow incredible freedom of movement when climbing and moving fast. With Kinetic, for the first time, your outer protective shell clothing can have unimpeded mobility as well as incredible comfort and softness.
Designed for day-long use in challenging, changeable weather conditions, the Women's Kinetic Plus Jacket has a waterproof component hidden inside: a high performance, flexible membrane with a waterproof measure of 10,000mm and an exceptional breathability level in excess of 35,000cc/sqm/24hrs. The outer and inner layers of Proflex™ are engineered, high gauge knits – the outer treated for water repellency, the inner wicking to move moisture rapidly through the system.
With A-line pockets and adjustable cuffs, this piece will transform the way you dress for the mountains.
- Weight 270g/9.5oz (estimate)
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric allowing superb freedom of movement
- Breathable membrane and taped seams
- High gauge wicking lining
- Close-fitting stretch-on hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- 1-way YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip
- YKK® AquaGuard® A-line pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch-free hem and cuffs for comfort
- Fit: Slim
- SKU: QFT-87