Whether you’re out on the trails or stretched out on the wall, this flowy shirt provides the range of movement and comfort you need. Performance hemp provides natural wicking properties and the open back creates breathability over a wide range of activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
A performance top designed with strong shoulders and back in mind and made from naturally wicking performance hemp.
- Wide fit through the shoulders and body tapers down to the hip for freedom of movement but stays in place during inversions
- Performance hemp fabric naturally wicks moisture
- Open keyhole design in back for added breathability and modern aesthetic
- Reflective logo at left hem
- 4.1-oz 92% recycled polyester/8% hemp mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Fair Trade Certified™
This brand pays a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries this label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.