The Onya waste disposal bag solution is as natural as what goes in it.
Made from 100% GMO free renewable plants, the waste disposal bag is biodegradeable and certified compostable – meaning no micro-plastics are left behind.
We’ve all been there at one time or another. Whether you’re on a dog walk, need an away from home nappy change, or camping you can have all the hygienic and convenient benefits of a plastic bag with a clear conscience to contain those pesky ”presents”.
The bags also work well for saving up food scraps to toss in the compost bin.
If composted in a hot compost system of around 50 degrees celcius, they take around 12 weeks to completely break down back to their natural cellulose beginnings and are virtually undetectable in the soil.
Each waste disposal bag solution includes 30 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable disposal bags so you can always take care of your business no matter where life takes you.
- 30 waste disposal bags included (2x rolls of 15 bags)
- Disposal bags measure 30cm long x 22cm wide
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable disposal bags
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens
- Disposal bags are 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US and European standards
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- Convenient carry pouch made from rPET (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
A note on our packaging: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!
Convenient and 100% plant based certified compostable waste disposal bags that are perfect for when you are out and about