Snow-covered mountain ranges and a frosty winter world are best enjoyed in appropriate clothing. The Mammut Whitehorn Insulated Mens Jacket keeps you warm thanks to its high down puff strength. It consists of recycled down and recycled Pertex Quantum for a sustainable enjoyment of nature. The reinforced shoulders made of recycled Ajungilak filling ensure durability and optimal temperature regulation during sports activities. The flip function allows you to change your look whenever you like.
Whitehorn IN Jacket Men. One jacket. Two faces. An innovative retro-style reversible jacket with two different looks.
Natural warmth of down on the body ‰ÛÒ synthetically complemented by Ajungilak on the shoulders. The different properties of this hybrid filling ensure excellent heat-drying behavior.
Only recycled filling material has been used for the Whitehorn IN Jacket Men. For sustainable pleasure in nature.Features
- Innovative reversible jacket
- Extremely soft, lightweight, wind- and water-repellent Pertexå¨ Quantum material with PFC free DWR treatment, made from recycled yarn
- Hybrid fill construction: Down on the body for good heat retention and synthetic fiber filling in the shoulder area for optimum heat/drying behavior
- Filled with 117 g 80/20 recycled down from Re:Down with 650 cuin fill power on body
- Filled with 200 g/må_ recycled Ajungilakå¨ OTI‰ã¢ Element in shoulder area
- Reinforced shoulder area
- 2 side pockets with zipper on outside (right) of jacket
- 2 side pockets with snap buttons on inside (left) of jacket
- Chest zipper pocket on the inside (left) of the jacket
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Item no. 1013-01080
- Weight 623g
- Cut Regular Fit