Stay insulated in extreme negative temperatures!
The KLYMIT – KSB 0 DOWN SLEEPING BAG withstands extreme negative temperatures as cold as -17˚ celsius. With 650 fill-power white duck down you’ll stay exceptionally warm despite the cold temperatures. Weighing 1.7kg our KSB 0˚ still packs down small and it’s durable fabric will provide you with years of use! Its draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles all work together to minimise heat loss. This provides you with greater thermal efficiency. Furthermore, using the adjustable the sleeping bag can reduce in length up to 38.1cm, efficiently sizing down to fit a 160cm person. Highly durable fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand.
- Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at -18 degrees for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Snag-Free Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
Weight - 1.7kg
Temperature Rating -18 degrees celsius
Dimensions - 208 x 76cm
Pack Size - 37 x 21.6cm
Fill Power - 650 with a Net Fill of 1200g
Insulation Type - White Duck Down
Shoulder Girth - 152cm
Hip Gurth - 152cm
Warranty - Compression Sack, Storage Bag, Klymit Warranty