Highland Jacket Men from Jack Wolfskin is a weatherproof shell jacket with detachable hood, ideal for hiking. A classic hiking jacket - a simple, no-frills jacket in TEXAPORE TASLAN that protects you from the rain and the wind. The fabric is durably waterproof, breathable and very robust, which means it can easily cope with the wear and tear when carrying a pack. The detailing is classic, too: 2 hip pockets, a secret pocket and a detachable hood. It's everything you need for an adventurous day outdoors.
- Detachable hood
- Full-length front zip with wind stop
- Preshaped sleeves
- Two zip front pockets
- Inside pocket with zip
- Sleeves with velcro for width adjustment
- TEXAPORE TASLAN 2L: Robust two-layer fabric with a cotton-like surface and a waterproof, very breathable membrane.
- Waterproof rating: approx. 10 000 mm
- Breathability: approx. 6000 g/m²/24h
- TAFFETA lining is a lightweight, robust and fast-drying combination of smooth polyester and polyamide fibres
- 100% polyamide