A whole day of mountains, countryside and big views – the ACS HIKE 26 PACK is a versatile and practical pack for this and a range of other activities. It has typical ACS back ventilation and versatile packing options so you can organise all your gear for the day and carry it comfortably, whether you’re on easy trails or demanding paths.
The ACS HIKE 26 PACK has a classic and practical design with a lid compartment and a front pocket for small items. There is plenty of space in the main compartment for your hardshell, snacks etc. And there are two additional pockets on the waist belt for your energy bars and water bottle.
When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, and the going gets sweaty, the packs in our ACS series keep you comfortable and dry. The ACS suspension system ensures a refreshing flow of air across your back. The only contact point with your back is the air-permeable mesh, and there is a gap between the body of the pack and your back that allows fresh air to circulate.
- Backlength: M - L
- Measurements: 63 x 31 x 26 cm
- Capacity: 26 Lit.
- Weight: 1180g
- ACS: flexible, classic suspension system with spacers for effective back ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- trekking pole attachment
- equipped for a helmet fastener (available separately)
- side compression straps
- reflective detailing
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), vertical front pocket, lid compartment with key clip, 2 elasticated mesh pockets, waist belt pocket
- equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard-wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- DELRIN: high-tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)