The Seek Society ‘Adventure’ mug is an investment in quality and style for your next adventure or to utilise everyday in your home. This quality enamel ware has been designed by The Seek Society’s talented artists in Sydney, Australia and hand crafted by skilled professionals in Europe, utilising World War Two era machinery. Your adventure mug is campfire, stove top, and oven safe, your perfect campout companion. Utilising the best food grade steel as base and double coated premium enamel, edges and handles double dipped for maximum durability.
A mug for those that appreciate adventure, great quality, and timeless designs. Built to last, not for landfill.
Featuring The Seek Society’s ‘Adventure’ graphic, the double dipped enamel ensures maximum strength and durability. The ‘Adventure’ art decal is carefully applied by hand, baked and melted into the enamel layer under high temperatures in order to preserve such goodness for years to come. The Seek Society insignia featuring ‘Earth, Nature, Seek, Adventure’ is printed on the bottom of the enamel mug.
Enamel is a material produced by fusing powdered glass to a substrate. It is fired along with additive pigments. Covering the steel elements with enamel protects the base material from rust, gives the ware a pleasing aesthetic, and also guarantees health and safety. The durability of the enamelware comes as a result of it being fired at high temperatures (about 850°C). This not only makes it durable but also makes it suitable for use on every cooker (including induction hobs) and also makes it dishwasher safe. Beware of cheap tin cups, which end in landfill and can also be toxic.
- Safe for the health of your family members and anti-allergenic
- Resistant to rust and rubbing out
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to the acids from food and drink
- Resistant to UV rays, keeps its colour for years
- Functional, it can be used to make dishes, eat them or to reheat in oven (up to 250C)
- Stylish, it mirrors the past in a stylish and modern design
- Great for camping, mountain trips, fishing with friends, at home, in the office, for coffee, hot chocolate… ready for everywhere and anything!
Designed in Australia
Handmade in Europe
Campfire, stove top and oven safe
Height 75 mm | 3.0 inch
Diametre 80 mm | 3.2 inch
Capacity 350 ml | 11.8 oz