Down Sleeping Bag (Olive/Charcoal)
Our flagship down sleeping bag is designed to be lightweight, warm and compact. If you need a sleeping bag that will stand up to the rigours of the New Zealand and Australian wilderness then this is the bag for you. Lower Comfort rating of -10°C and Comfort rating of -4°C.
Popular with hunters and trampers alike, the Domex Halo sleeping bag was designed with input from well-known outdoorsman and hunter Greg Duley. The first Halo sleeping bag produced was put through in excess of 300 nights in the bush while Greg filmed his hunting show New Zealand Hunter Adventures, and is still keeping him warm.
When packed down into it’s stuff sac this bag saves on pack space by compacting down to just 6 litres and weighing only 1 kg (standard size). The Halo has been constructed with the latest cutting-edge Nikwax 800 loft-power Hydrophobic down and can keep you warm above the snowline in the Southern Alps, boasting an impressive lower comfort rating of -10°C and comfort rating of -4°C.
- Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form-fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draught collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
Comfort Rating: -4°C
Lower Comfort Rating: -10°C
Outer Fabric: 20D/400T polyester
Lining: 20D/400T polyester
Filling: 500g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
Construction: Box wall
Zips: YKK, 3/4 length, right hand
Volume: 6 litres
Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) / 45cm (width at foot)
Volume: 6 litres
Dimensions: 220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder) / 45cm (width at foot)