Whether you are hiking to your favourite summit or enjoying a weekend away, the Halo 26 will quickly become the only day pack you need. Designed with the colour gradients of the Aurora Borealis in mind, the 26 litre backpack creates a bold look as you round the corners of your favourite tracks and trails.
Made of a robust fabric, the Halo 26's main compartment uses a roll-top closure system. Inside you'll find a pouch for your water bladder and organiser for small items, with the front pocket offering enough space for your phone, keys and gloves.
All of the packs in our Halo series are equipped with a flexible ACS Tight suspension system that provides a body-hugging fit and ventilation, ensuring you stay cool and retain full control of the load you are carrying, even when moving at a fast pace.
With an integrated rain cover in the base compartment, lashing straps for trekking poles, a helmet compartment and LED light attachment, the Halo packs are ideal for both hiking and cycling. When you want to shift the activity level down a gear and use the Halo packs for everyday use, simply stow the padded hip fins for another day.
- Measurements: 54 x 28 x 21cm
- Capacity: 26 Lit.
- Weight: 750g
- ACS Tight: a flexible, full-contact suspension system with a body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- Diamond Ripstop 300D: robust diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric
- Crosslink PE: a special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength
- Adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- Large main compartment with inner pocket that doubles as a stow pouch for water bladder
- Front pocket
- Organiser in main compartment: pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- Equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- Attachment for LED light