- Breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements coated with abrasion-resistant material for protection
- Injection molded EVA midsole with external structure for shock absorption
- Rock guard outsole with Impact Brake System™ is ideal for use on hard, rocky terrain
- Wider volume in forefoot area for maximum comfort
WEIGHT: 7.90 oz (225g)
LAST: Women’s Tempo
UPPER: AirMesh / Anti-abrasion microfiber reinforcements / TPU toe cap
LINING: AirMesh (heel only)
MIDSOLE: 4mm Ortholite Mountain footbed / Injection molded EVA
SOLE: Rock Ground / FriXion® AT 2.0 with Impact Brake System™
STACK: Heel – 18mm / Toe – 12mm
CUSHIONING: Midsole – 32A
- // 4.5 mm rubber outsole
- // 13.5 mm (heel) // 10.5 mm (ball) midsole
- // 5 mm footbed
- // Total stack height 23 mm x 20 mm (3 mm drop)
- // Weight: 229g. (size 7)
The Hydroventure runs true to size, so you can select your normal running shoe size.
The safe cleaner for all waterproof outdoor and sports footwear.
Cleans safely, revitalises breathability and water repellency.
Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ is a highly effective cleaner which has been specifically designed and optimised for breathable waterproof footwear.
Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof footwear as it does not leave water attracting (hydrophilic) residues, which lead to fabric and leather absorbing water and 'wetting out'. Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ removes water absorbent dirt and stains picked up during use; this revitalises Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and causes water to bead on the outer surface.
Regular cleaning with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ will revitalise existing DWR and revive breathability of your footwear, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
Recommended for Gore-Tex®, eVENT® & SympaTex® footwear.
- Rinse item with clean water to remove loose mud and to dampen surface.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously over the area to be cleaned.
- If very dirty scrub with a stiff nylon brush (e.g. nail brush).
- Rinse well with clean water.
- If required, apply appropriate Nikwax® WaterBased waterproofing or conditioner while footwear is damp.
Note: Colour may run, test on a hidden area first.