- Stretch, Midweight, Quick-Drying Performance Knit Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- Mesh Panels for Ventilation
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- Zipper Secure Back Pocket for Essentials
- COOLMAX® Gusset Liner
- Interior Drawcord for Custom Fit
- Construction: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane Single Jersey 8.5 oz/yd | 100% Polyester Pique with Polygiene® Technology 3.2 oz/yd
- Athletic Fit
- Weight: 195g
Whether you are in the Mediterranean, or spending summer at home – when the mercury rises, it is time to dig out your KALAHARI PANTS WOMEN. These practical, lightweight trousers are perfect for adventures in hot regions. They are pleasant to wear and take up hardly any space in your pack.
The SUPPLEX fabric feels really pleasant next to your skin and blocks UV rays. And if the sun disappears behind the clouds and a light shower passes over, these trousers dry out ultra-fast. If you are travelling and want to wash them through quickly in the evening, they are dry again the next morning and ready for the next adventure.
- trousers for travel and everyday wear
- UV protection
These stretchy, performance-forward tights are perfect for yoga, but now wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great from the trail to the mat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
The Centered Tights provide a remarkable synthetic fabric that will keep up with your active endeavors throughout the whole day, not just your workout. They offer superior shape retention and recovery properties while remaining soft, supple and breathable. The wide, comfortable waistband supports and contains a hidden key pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27.5"
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Reflective logo on back of waistband
- Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex space-dye jersey.
- Prints: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
The Women's Vapour-rise Pants uses Rab softshell technology in a weather resistant and warm pant. Designed for cold conditions, these softshell pants are incredibly breathable, water and wind repellent and have added warmth from the fleece liner. The knees are articulated for great freedom of movement and a hem drawcord ensures a perfect fit.
Ideal for general mountain use throughout autumn and winter, also acting as a good mid layer for winter mountain use.
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking microfleece drop liner
- Lightweight Matrix DWS panel on seat
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Reinforced unlined hem
- Hem drawcord & eyelets for under boot cord
- Weight: 370g
The Merino 160 Pants are mid-weight baselayer pants optimised for warmth, temperature regulation and multi-day use.
Made from our unique Merino fabric, created using a combination of superfine Merino wool and polyester with 37.5™ technology, all our Merino baselayers are designed to maximise temperature regulation , offer unrivalled levels of warmth and to control odour performance during multi-day use. Merino baselayers are designed in a slim fit to be worn next to skin.
- Weight: 171g/6oz (estimate)
- Mid-weight Merino fabric (Superfine Merino and polyester with 37.5™ Technology)
- Single jersey fabric construction
- Flatlock low bulk seams
- Fit: Slim
- SKU: QBU-37