- Stretch, Midweight, Quick-Drying Performance Knit Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- Mesh Panels for Ventilation
- Flat-Locked Seams for Added Comfort
- Zipper Secure Back Pocket for Essentials
- COOLMAX® Gusset Liner
- Interior Drawcord for Custom Fit
- Construction: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane Single Jersey 8.5 oz/yd | 100% Polyester Pique with Polygiene® Technology 3.2 oz/yd
- Athletic Fit
- Weight: 195g
Whether you are in the Mediterranean, or spending summer at home – when the mercury rises, it is time to dig out your KALAHARI PANTS WOMEN. These practical, lightweight trousers are perfect for adventures in hot regions. They are pleasant to wear and take up hardly any space in your pack.
The SUPPLEX fabric feels really pleasant next to your skin and blocks UV rays. And if the sun disappears behind the clouds and a light shower passes over, these trousers dry out ultra-fast. If you are travelling and want to wash them through quickly in the evening, they are dry again the next morning and ready for the next adventure.
- trousers for travel and everyday wear
- UV protection
These stretchy, performance-forward tights are perfect for yoga, but now wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great from the trail to the mat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
The Centered Tights provide a remarkable synthetic fabric that will keep up with your active endeavors throughout the whole day, not just your workout. They offer superior shape retention and recovery properties while remaining soft, supple and breathable. The wide, comfortable waistband supports and contains a hidden key pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- High-performance stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 27.5"
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Reflective logo on back of waistband
- Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex space-dye jersey.
- Prints: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
The Merino 160 Pants are mid-weight baselayer pants optimised for warmth, temperature regulation and multi-day use.
Made from our unique Merino fabric, created using a combination of superfine Merino wool and polyester with 37.5™ technology, all our Merino baselayers are designed to maximise temperature regulation , offer unrivalled levels of warmth and to control odour performance during multi-day use. Merino baselayers are designed in a slim fit to be worn next to skin.
- Weight: 171g/6oz (estimate)
- Mid-weight Merino fabric (Superfine Merino and polyester with 37.5™ Technology)
- Single jersey fabric construction
- Flatlock low bulk seams
- Fit: Slim
- SKU: QBU-37
Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are made of lightweight 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility, and adjustable legs roll up and secure. Made from lightweight and stretchy 94% nylon/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the pants provide 40-UPF sun protection. Details include a metal-snap closure, reverse-coil zippered fly, belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back pockets (one drop-in and one with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
Available in 30″ and 32″ inseams
- 4.2-oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Made in Vietnam.