- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Main: 90% white duck down, 10% feather, 700 fill power
- Shoulder: 100% polyester, 200 g/m²
- 2 hip pockets
- High collar with fold-down option & draw cord
- Extra insulation in shoulders
- Weight: 475g
One minute it’s raining, the next it’s sunny. Spending all day outdoors means you have to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The CLOUDBURST is one of the lightest weatherproof shell jackets in our collection – a jacket you can have with you at all times.
The TEXAPORE fabric shields you from the rain and wind yet is so breathable you’ll feel great all day long. The jacket stows neatly inside its own hip pocket so it takes up very little space in your pack.
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2.5L: extra light, waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets (one with STOW AWAY function: doubles as a pack bag)
- lightweight weatherproof shell jacket for day hikes
- waterproof, windproof
- very light
- stows in its own hip pocket
- Weight: 260 g (size M)
- Shell: Texapore Ripstop, 2.5 layer (100% nylon)
- Additional fabric: Overlay tape (100% polyurethane)
Sherpa’s Dechen Jacket is made from 100% natural Australian merino wool for luxurious natural comfort. At a weight of 330 GSM these jackets are suitable for year round use, providing warmth, sophistication and style. At a weight of 330 GSM these jackets remain lightweight and easy to pack away without compensating on warmth. Considering its merino qualities these hoodies are perfect all year round with technical thermoregulation and natural body heat retention and ventilation. Offering a soft, midweight warmth and complementing any seasonal outfit these merino hoodies are a no brainer for quality comfort indoors and out.
Sourced from our own backyard these 100% Australian merino jackets provide boundless and unimaginable benefits for you and the environment. Offering outstanding natural comfort, body temperature regulation and natures ultimate wicking system, these soft to touch merino jackets are guaranteed to satisfy. Couple this with their impressive street smart design and business like appeal Sherpa’s merino jackets really are one of a kind.
Advantages of Australian Merino
The benefits for buying natural merino wool are endless and beyond worth it in the long run. Having much finer fibres (18.5 micron) than those of other breeds, Merino provides a soft, non-itch finish impossible to beat and packed with technical advantages. As a tight fitting garment, moisture management and breathability is paramount and that’s why merino is the best. When it is cold merino fibres keep you warm thanks to their finely crimpy structure which retains insulating air. When it is warm, the wool has a cooling effect due to its high breathability. The surface of the fibre is dirt and water repellent protecting your skin from moisture and debris in the outdoors and keeping you odour free! The inside of the fibre can absorb water without feeling wet, providing excellent moisture control and quick dry properties. The wool will retain its thermo-regulating properties even if it is wet. Furthermore, merino wool is extremely easy care and naturally provides great UV protection under the Australian sun.
Merino Jacket Features
- 100% natural Australian merino wool
- 330 GSM fabric
- Suitable for all round use
- Full length zip and two side pockets
- Available with various inside hood colours
- Natures best
How to care for your Merino product
Hand or gentle warm machine wash. Do up zip & wash inside out. Use wool detergent. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Full details on the care label.
Great for weekend hiking trips and relaxed evenings in a mountain hut, the AQUILA HOODED JACKET MEN is a multi-purpose fleece jacket for any occasion.
It keeps you warm under your hardshell when you’re trekking and is equally reliable as an everyday jacket. This hooded jacket has a sporty design and is made of warm NANUK fleece with a special marled look. Fleece has never looked as natural as this!
- Weight: 565 g (size L)
- NANUK 200 JERSEY HEATHER SLUB: warm, robust knitted fleece with marled look
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- adjustable hem
Over the top, underneath, with or without an inner jacket – the GLEN VEST is part of our 3-in-1 collection, which means it gives you a multitude of wear options. This windproof, quilted gilet is super warm and pleasantly light – ideal attributes for demanding winter activities.
The MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation is very warm. It doesn’t matter if it gets wet, either, because it loses none of its insulation performance and dries out again quickly. The windproof STORMLOCK shell fabric boosts the thermal performance by protecting you from wind chill.
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD (160 g/m²): very warm synthetic fibre insulation
- 2 hip pockets
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
- warm gilet
- robust synthetic insulation
- very breathable
- with ZIP ON system zip
- Weight: 335 g (size M)
- Main Fabric: Stormlock Softtouch; 100% Polyester
- Filling 1: Microguard 160g/M; 100% Polyester