- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Main: 90% white duck down, 10% feather, 700 fill power
- Shoulder: 100% polyester, 200 g/m²
- 2 hip pockets
- High collar with fold-down option & draw cord
- Extra insulation in shoulders
- Weight: 475g
Sherpa’s Dechen Jacket is made from 100% natural Australian merino wool for luxurious natural comfort. At a weight of 330 GSM these jackets are suitable for year round use, providing warmth, sophistication and style. At a weight of 330 GSM these jackets remain lightweight and easy to pack away without compensating on warmth. Considering its merino qualities these hoodies are perfect all year round with technical thermoregulation and natural body heat retention and ventilation. Offering a soft, midweight warmth and complementing any seasonal outfit these merino hoodies are a no brainer for quality comfort indoors and out.
Sourced from our own backyard these 100% Australian merino jackets provide boundless and unimaginable benefits for you and the environment. Offering outstanding natural comfort, body temperature regulation and natures ultimate wicking system, these soft to touch merino jackets are guaranteed to satisfy. Couple this with their impressive street smart design and business like appeal Sherpa’s merino jackets really are one of a kind.
Advantages of Australian Merino
The benefits for buying natural merino wool are endless and beyond worth it in the long run. Having much finer fibres (18.5 micron) than those of other breeds, Merino provides a soft, non-itch finish impossible to beat and packed with technical advantages. As a tight fitting garment, moisture management and breathability is paramount and that’s why merino is the best. When it is cold merino fibres keep you warm thanks to their finely crimpy structure which retains insulating air. When it is warm, the wool has a cooling effect due to its high breathability. The surface of the fibre is dirt and water repellent protecting your skin from moisture and debris in the outdoors and keeping you odour free! The inside of the fibre can absorb water without feeling wet, providing excellent moisture control and quick dry properties. The wool will retain its thermo-regulating properties even if it is wet. Furthermore, merino wool is extremely easy care and naturally provides great UV protection under the Australian sun.
Merino Jacket Features
- 100% natural Australian merino wool
- 330 GSM fabric
- Suitable for all round use
- Full length zip and two side pockets
- Available with various inside hood colours
- Natures best
How to care for your Merino product
Hand or gentle warm machine wash. Do up zip & wash inside out. Use wool detergent. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Full details on the care label.
- Marmot NanoPro™ Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped for full waterproofness
- Attached Adjustable Hood that Rolls Into Collar
- DriClime® Lined Chin Guard – moisture wicking fabric protects your face from the zipper
- PitZips™ – underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- Pack Pockets™ slanted chests pockets that can be accessed while wearing a pack
- Stuffs Into Own Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuffs
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn’t ride up
- Centre Back Length: 68.6cm / 27in
- Weight: 323.2g / 11.4 oz
- Main Material: NanoPro™ 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.2 oz/yd
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Breathability: 17,000gm + / 24hrs
- Waterproofness: 10,000 mm
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
The Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No® Performance Standard protection that’s durable, lightweight and versatile.
The 2.5-layer jacket uses a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.