With the Ottie Merino Wool Womens T-Shirt Ottie set out to respond to what women want. Out with the bright colours. Out with the piddly little sleeves and gaping neckline. In with a tee that's designed for the woman that hikes.
Ethically made in Australia (Melbourne, in fact) from Australian grown mulesing-free wool, this tee is ideal for that gruelling multi-day hike in Tasmania, your favourite day hike in the Blue Mountains, and paired your favourite bottoms at the pub at the end of that trip of a lifetime.
- Relaxed fit
- 160-165gsm, 18.5 superfine Australian merino wool—great weight for most conditions
- Double stitched shoulder seam and neck ribbing to keep things in shape when you're wearing a pack
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethically made in Melbourne
- All the benefits of merino wool—odour resistant, moisture wicking, super soft, biodegradable, and super comfortable!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and climbers and runners and... whoever, really)
Pre-orders now open. Buy now and your comfy new merino tee will be shipped in midish-October.