- Premium stretch knit fabric that can expand twice its width.
- Luxuriously comfortable to sleep in.
- Extends the life of a sleeping bag by keeping it clean
- Anti-microbial protection keeps liner fresh, hygienic and odour-free
- Double folded and reinforced seams
- Easy car, machine washable
With flannel lining and Powerloft insulation, the Zambezie is a great three season, value-for-money bag for the Aussie outdoors.
Anti bite zipper guard, Double Cap Compression Bag, Draft Collar, Draft Flap, Zippered Hidden Chest PocketAnti bite zipper guard, Double Cap Compression Bag, Draft Collar, Draft Flap, Zippered Hidden Chest Pocket
A performance synthetic-fill sleeping bag ideal for 3 season backcountry use and adventure travel that is surprisingly compact for its 0°C comfort rating.
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Double layers of 7DXcell fibre have offset seams to minimise heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening up if you move during sleep
- Compression cram sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- 5-year warranty
|Outer fabric||300T/40D polyester diamond ripstop|
|Filling||2 layers of 120gms of 7DXcell, 1 layer of heat-reflecting thermal barrier|
|Construction||Double layer offset|
Comfortable tricot fabric.
Adjustable height for side and back sleepers.
Anatomical shape holds head in place.
Sturdy flat valve for inflation and deflation (using deflation pin).
Superbly comfortable lightweight AirPillow.
- EVA Adult Standard Bedroll
- 1850 x 500 x 10mm