- // 4.5 mm rubber outsole
- // 13.5 mm (heel) // 10.5 mm (ball) midsole
- // 5 mm footbed
- // Total stack height 23 mm x 20 mm (3 mm drop)
- // Weight: 275g. (size 9)
The Hydroventure runs true to size, so you can select your normal running shoe size.
ENERTOR Performance Insoles are designed by leading Podiatrists and made with D3O® impact protection technology. This patented smart material cushions the foot when moved slowly, but on impact the material locks together to absorb and disperse energy before instantly returning to its flexible state.
The D3O® patented shock-absorption material has been engineered to offer long-term cushioning and superior comfort, supporting normal muscle function, reducing lower leg pain and reduce the risk of injury. ENERTOR Performance Insoles are perfect for walking, running, and all sports.
ENERTOR Performance Insole benefits:
- Contoured Cushioning: Durable, molded sole for improved fit and support.
- Control Chassis: Maximum support and rear foot stability. Supports muscle function and improves performance.
- Shock Absorption: Patented D3O® technology reduces more shock than any other insole by creating the most advanced protection yet against impact injuries.
- Superior Performance: Suitable for high impact activities. Improves foot function and aids performance, with up to 36% energy recycled with every step.
- Durable Comfort: Flexible and lightweight. Suitable for all types of footwear.
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE INJURIES – THE ONLY INSOLE WORN & ENDORSED BY USAIN BOLT:
ENERTOR Performance Insoles are designed by leading Podiatrists and made with D3O impact protection technology. This patented smart material cushions the foot when moved slowly, but on impact the material locks together to absorb and disperse energy before instantly returning to its flexible state.
The safe cleaner for all waterproof outdoor and sports footwear.
Cleans safely, revitalises breathability and water repellency.
Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ is a highly effective cleaner which has been specifically designed and optimised for breathable waterproof footwear.
Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ is a safe product to use on breathable waterproof footwear as it does not leave water attracting (hydrophilic) residues, which lead to fabric and leather absorbing water and 'wetting out'. Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ removes water absorbent dirt and stains picked up during use; this revitalises Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and causes water to bead on the outer surface.
Regular cleaning with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™ will revitalise existing DWR and revive breathability of your footwear, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
Recommended for Gore-Tex®, eVENT® & SympaTex® footwear.
- Rinse item with clean water to remove loose mud and to dampen surface.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply generously over the area to be cleaned.
- If very dirty scrub with a stiff nylon brush (e.g. nail brush).
- Rinse well with clean water.
- If required, apply appropriate Nikwax® WaterBased waterproofing or conditioner while footwear is damp.
Note: Colour may run, test on a hidden area first.
We engineered this Fresh Foam 806 industrial sneaker to provide superior protection and comfort. A no-sew synthetic upper provides a smooth, seam-free fit with an easy-clean surface, and our signature Fresh Foam midsole cushioning offers ultra-plush support for long-lasting wear. The outsole features slip-resistant lugs strategically arranged based on foot-pressure data from our research lab to enhance stability and all-day comfort as you work.
- No sew overlays in optimal areas
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested according to ASTM F2913-11 to provide superior traction under various surface conditions
- Synthetic upper