The Ashvault Backpack by Flying Solo is the motorcycle backpack that was engineered by Australia.
- Guaranteed comfortable fit - free returns & exchanges
- Ride more, worry less with our unique distraction-free strap system
- No weight shift so you stay in control
- Reduce fatigue and ride longer
- Protect your spine by using the back protector pocket
- Be seen with reflective logos on both sides
- Hydrate on the go - Camelbak ready
Powered by the passion and resilience of a rider who pushed through 18,000km on a solo trip around Australia, The Ashvault Backpack went through 7 major reiterations and 2 years of design before launching in October 2018.
Comfort, weather resistance, fatigue reduction, and even the ability to head check, were all incorporated the final design of The Ashvault Backpack.
We promise that your search for the perfect motorcycle backpack ends now.
- Dimensions: 47cm x 32cm x 15cm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Volume: 15L
- Includes helmet holder
- Cationic dyed, water-resistant twill polyester with waterproof backing
- Zero-distraction strap system
- Contoured, anti-drag main compartment
- Waterproof exterior and zippers
- Double-curved shoulder straps for maximum range of motion
- 3D mesh on the backside for maximum airflow
- Removable chest harness and water tube clip
- Tiedown points
- Waterproof Ripstop Nylon interior
- Padded sleeve for back protector, hydration pack, or 13" laptop (15" Macbook air)
- Padded pocket for iPad/tablets, small tools, other small items
- Fully waterproof inside pocket for mobile, spot tracker, cards, important documents
- 2x secret anti-theft pockets
- Bright orange inside panel to signal for help after a crash
- Medical ID Pocket
- Headphone port
- Waterproof twill polyester (outside)
- Waterproof Ripstop Nylon (inside)
- Waterproof YYK zipper (all external zippers)
- Plastic mesh shoulder straps
- 3M reflective textiles
Flying Solo Gear Co products are backed by a 3 year warranty. So long as the product has been used as intended, we will replace all defected products free of charge for the 3 years following the purchase date.