The Inferno series is the flagship fire pit and the ultimate camping kit.
The Inferno 600 Mild Steel Is a reliable yet cost effective option for those who prefer the raw mild steel look.
It's a flat pack fire pit and bbq with teeth on either side for metal rods to support pans & pots.
The Inferno 600 has 4 adjustable fire pit positions to allow you to direct the heat or size of the fire pit by adjusting the angles.
4 pieces that just slide together - no tools or bolts required.
- Fire pit made from cooking grade 3mm thick mild steel (raw finish)
- Hot plate & grill made from cooking grade 3mm thick mild steel (raw finish)
- 2x pan/pot support bars - to put a cooking pan or pot over the fire
- Heavy duty stainless steel carry case which doubles as an ember catch tray (national park compliant)
- Steel wire brush for cleaning
- Hot plate and grill lifting handle
Assembled: 600mm x 420mm x 280mm (LWH)
Flat Pack: 600mm x 300mm x 50mm (LWH)
Please Note: Product is mild steel, surface rust may occur when left exposed to the elements or stored in a wet environment. It will not affect the overall performance of the fire pit.
Hot Plate and Grill requires seasoning before use - refer to our car guide for more information.