BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER - TEA - COFFEE
There are 15 components within this 24-hour food pack you will need for a multi-day adventure so you have Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea & Coffee.
The dinner meal pouch is one of our famous ready to eat casseroles, it's not freeze-dried. It's rich and delicious, pop the meal pouch into boiling water for 2 minutes to heat. They're good enough to eat at home, enjoy real food after a big day adventuring.
We've done the hard work for you. We have 25 years of experience making these food packs.
We're saving you hours of time researching, buying, portioning, repacking.
We're saving you dollars. We've done the maths.
We're offering you the best hiking dinner meals on the market.
Made in New Zealand
- Compact and lightweight food packs: 690g
- Hikers and bikers are already using these packs on the Kepler, Milford, Routeburn, Heaphy, Old Ghost Rd, Abel Tasman and many more
- See menu by scrolling these images (left to right) and as listed here:
- Breakfast: Natural Muesli with Milk Powder, Go Native Fruit Bar, Coffee, Creamer and Sugar
- Lunch: Tuna on Cream Crackers with Beef Jerky
- Dinner: Chicken Italiano Casserole served with Mashed Potato, Salt, Pepper, Tea, Creamer and Sugar
- Reusable waterproof ziplock bag
- Sudoku and quiz inside
- Delivery to hotels or travel destinations. We can deliver in advance to your named address. You'll be emailed the tracking number and confirmation of delivery.
- Our brown packaging looks a bit boring...it's actually super high tech! It has a very high moisture and oxygen barrier to keep your food fresh and protected for longer
- Hiking Food, Biking Food, Camping Food, Hunting & Boating Food, or Emergency Food.
Born in New Zealand, Go Native is a group of people driven by a passion for active exploration. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the active, outdoor industry - the food we eat when we’re active and the products we need to enjoy living in the outdoors.
Go Native are working with outstanding natural ingredients, reusable and sustainable materials.
We believe if you eat what is best, your body will give you its best.
Go Native is trusted and enjoyed by Global Emergency Services, World Champions, Olympians, National Sports Teams, Antarctic Scientists, Extreme Adventurers, Active Children and Health Hunters.